Welcome to the Cunning Turtle Wikisite.
This is the place for all of your information regarding Cunning Turtle and all of our projects that need explanation.
Wiki Main Page
Turn Steppers to Servos. This device will operate like a expanded 0-360 servo
or full continuous rotation. A helpful ini file allows you to configure even non standard steppers.
This little slice of heavenly copper allows you to control two servos.
Some extra features in the kit allow you to expand this into many creative projects.
I made this photobooth for my wedding.
It was a blast to build a huge hit at the wedding.
This is a project we created for Makerfaire 2009
It's a larger than life arcade claw with an oversized arcade controller.
Dave is an automated sentry we built.
It has IR and can detect your most dangerous nemesis
This was an instructable we made to convert thermal to electrical energy.
We used it to charge our cell phone and power a small robot.
- CNC Milling
- 3D Printing
- DC Motors
- Current Sources
- Power Protection Strategies
- Light Circuits
- Dark Activated Emergency Light
- Simple Relay Circuit
- InfraRed Beam Break Detector
- High Side Current Meter
- Transconductance Amplifier
- Stepper Motors
- Hobby Servos
- Multiple Buttons using one Analog Read
- 12 Input Matrix Scanning Methods
- 7400 Series
- DC-DC Converters
- Op Amps
- Clock Sources
- PCB Design Tools
- Eagle CAD
- Electrical References
- Monitor Mounting Hole Dimensions
- Types of Tape
- Types of Adhesive
- Drill/Taps Sizes
- Cunning Turtle SKUs
- How to use inkscape to vectorize a sketch
- Drawing Gears in inkscape
- How to Anodize Aluminum at Home
- How to Stain PVC using tetrahydrofuran
- Injection Molding at Home
- Casting/gluing/Welding ABS with acetone
- Road Case Parts Supplier
Friends & sites we like
- AdaFruit DIY Electronic Kits and Resources
- HackaDay Mostly Electronics and Software Hacks
- Makezine Makers of all types
- LumberJocks Interested in carpentry, this is the site for you.
- CNCzone Huge community of CNC hobbiest and professionals
- AVRfreaks Community of AVR micro enthusiasts; attiny, atmega, etc
- Design Spark Home of the huge 3D design library and a PCB to SketchUp converter
- Fine Wood Working Expert Sketchup designer specializing in wood working
Features and Awards
Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
JUNKies TV Show